Google Trends is a great tool that can be used to get an idea of what people are searching for online. However, it’s not the only one! There are many other tools out there that offer similar features and more. In this blog post, we will explore 10 alternatives to Google Trends and explain how they can help you supercharge your SEO efforts.
10 Google Trends Alternatives That’ll Super Charge Your SEO
– SimilarWeb is a great alternative to Google Trends because it offers traffic insights on various websites, not just the most popular ones. It also provides data that can’t be found in other tools like rankings and the number of visitors per country for specific sites.
– Alexa gathers information from across different domains including Amazon, Facebook, YouTube, and Wikipedia. This makes it an excellent tool for gathering insight into not only what people are searching for but what they’re actually spending their time doing online as well.
– Keyword Tool explores keyword volume statistics to give you a better understanding of how many times any given term has been searched within the last month or year depending on which option you select. You’ll know if your target audience is actively looking for your product or service.
– SEMrush is a great alternative to Google Trends because it offers SEO insights that few other tools provide such as keyword and competitor analysis, estimated organic traffic for any domain, site audits, and more. This will give you insight into what keywords your competitors are ranking for so you can improve your own website’s performance in search engine results pages (SERPs).
– What Runs Where lists various influencer marketing opportunities on different social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube based on the hashtag that has been used most with a specific term over the last seven days. You’ll be able to find out which networks have the highest number of people searching for certain topics within them.
– Ubersuggest lets you know what people are searching for in a given topic or niche by suggesting various search queries. You can use this tool to find out what people actually want to see on your website and target those areas specifically with the content you create.
– Moz is an excellent alternative to Google Trends because it offers similar insights into the most popular topics online like social media sentiment, keyword ranking trends, domain authority, and more. It also provides data that gives insight into how much competition there is within any given industry so you’ll be able to spot opportunities as they arise before others do!
– Majestic SEO will show you which domains rank higher than yours when someone looks up your business based on key phrases that have been searched recently across different industries.
You can also Read Google Trends: 12+ Insane Tricks to Master this Tool Effectively
– SEMrush specifically offers insight into competitors and how their websites are performing so you’ll know if they’re targeting the same keywords as you or not.
– SimilarSites provides data on which other sites link to yours with a given keyword in order to give you an idea of popular pages that have been linked to recently for any topic.
– Domain Inspector displays information about various domains like domain age, backlinks, social media followers and more so it can be used both by bloggers looking for influencers within a specific niche but also business owners who want to see what SEO opportunities exist outside of Google Trends.
Conclusion: In conclusion, these tools offer many insights into your target audience’s online habits that cannot be found anywhere else. They’ll help you find opportunities for content creation, audience engagement, and even influencer marketing that can supercharge your SEO efforts!