In Nigeria, there are various types of Banks with different USSD codes for transaction, not only that; all bank transfer codes tend to be more effective simple, and easy to use which works for all various types of devices unlike the internet banking of modern days that works for our mobile smartphones and pc only.
However, each Banks has different codes for transfer created to be used conveniently by every customer not only for transfer but could be effective in some ways like; recharging your sim card with airtime or data, funding your cable tv, paying up bills, and also recharging your internet service, interesting right? So below are ways on how to use any bank transfer codes on any device.
All Nigeria Bank Transfer Codes
First Bank Transfer Code
First Bank is the oldest bank in Nigeria and also one of the first to implement the USSD transaction to their platform and introduce to their customers.
The First Bank transfer code is *894# which makes all transactions possible for all first bank customers, there are all other things you can do with the first bank mobile transfer code but first, you need to create an account with the first bank, to do this just dial *894*0#, you can also perform other transactions as follows.
- Recharge your sim card – *894*Amount#
- Recharge other sims – *894*Amount*Phone Number#
- Mobile Transfer to First Bank – *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Mobile Transfer to other banks – *894*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Generate Account mini statement – *894*Account Number#
- Check account number – *894*00#
You can access all features manually by dialing *894# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
Zenith Bank also offers the best service to its customers, zenith bank transfer code is *966# and can also perform different services as follows.
- Check account balance – *966*00#
- For airtime self – *966*Amount#
- For airtime others – *966*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to Zenith and other Banks – *966*Amount*account number*
- To pay up your cable TV (DStv or GOtv) and PHCN bill – *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#
- To reset your USSD mobile pin – *966*60#
Zenith Bank transfer code offers more exciting Self Service options which give you access to some special options without visiting any zenith bank branch.
- Retrieve your ATM Card Pin – *966*60#, and press 4
- Block ATM card – *966*60#, and press 6
- Careless withdrawal – *966*60#, and press 7
- Account Select (makes you choose an account to be debited for all USSD transactions) – *966*60#, and press 8
- Careless POS withdrawal (withdraw from POS without ATM card) – *966*000#, and enter the POS reference code.
Access Bank Transfer Code
Access Bank is also in the list of best banks in Nigeria, Access Bank transfer code is *901#, and can get access to other services below.
- Recharge your sim – *901*Amount#
- Recharge other sims – *901*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to Banks – *901*Amount*Account Number#
- Check account number – *901*1#
You can get access to all Access Bank service by dialing *901#.
UBA Bank Transfer Code
United Bank for Africa is also good when it comes to making transfers and paying bills, UBA bank transfer code is *919#, and can also open a UBA account if you never had one, here are other services you can do with UBA bank transfer code.
- Check Balance – *919*00#
- Top-Up self – *919*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *919*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to UBA Bank – *919*3*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer to other Banks – *919*4*Amount*Account Number#
- ATM Cardless withdrawal – *919*30*Amount#
- Pay Bills – *919*5#
UBA Bank Transfer codes allows its customers to book a flight with their USSD bank code available to some certain cities, as follows.
- Africa world airline – *919*12*394#
- Egyptian Air – *919*12*077#
- Ethiopian Air – *919*12*071#
- Lufthansa Air – *919*12*220#
You can also view all airline ticket menu by dialing *919*12#.
GT Bank Transfer Code
GTBank Transfer Code is *737#, in order to use this you must have an account with GTBank to open an account simply dial *737*0# then follow the on-screen procedure, and here’s a complete list and features of GTBank Transfer Code
- Check account details (Balance, BVN, Account Number) – *737*6*1#
- Top-Up self – *737*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *737*Amount*Phone Number#
- Recharge Data – *737*4#
- Transfer to Zenith Bank – *737*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer to other Banks – *737*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Create Transaction pin – *737*5#
- ATM Cardless withdrawal – *737*3*Amount#
With GTBank Transfer Codes you can also pay your bills.
- Swift Subscription – *737*50*Amount*4#
- Startime subscription – *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#
And some other bills, you can access the bill payment menu by dialing *737*50#
Eco Bank Transfer Code
Eco Bank has one of the most convenient ways to the bank with your friend, families, pay bills, and pay up your internet services by using Eco Bank Transfer Code. You can perform all operations by dialing the code *326#.
Sterling Bank Transfer Code
Sterling Bank Transfer Code is *822# this product provides banking services such as airtime recharge, transfers, bill payments, and more to our customers from any mobile device without data or internet connection.
- Check Balance – *822*6#
- Top-Up self – *822*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *822*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to Sterling Bank and other Banks – *822*Amount*Account Number#
- ATM Cardless withdrawal – *822*42#
You can also pay bills via sterling bank transfer code just dial:
- Pay bills – *822*Biller Code*Unique Code*Amount#
Dial *822*2# manually to view a list of different billers.
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
Fidelity bank transfer code *770# is a convenient service that allows you to perform banking transactions easily and faster.
- Check Balance – *770*0#
- Top-Up self – *770*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *770*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT#
- Transfer to Fidelity Bank and other Banks – *770*Account Number*Amount#
- ATM Cardless withdrawal – *770*8*AMOUNT#
You can also pay bills with fidelity bank transfer codes.
- Pay Bills – *770*CODE*SMART CARD NUMBER*AMOUNT#
Here’s a list of codes to dial to pay bills:
|1098||DStv Box Office|
|1022||Enugu Electricity Description Postpaid (EEDC Postpaid)|
|1021||Enugu Electricity Description Prepaid (EEDC Prepaid)|
|1044||Ibadan Electricity Description (IBEDC Bills)|
|1013||Kano Electricity Description Postpaid (KEDCO Prepaid)|
|1014||Kano Electricity Description (EEDC Postpaid)|
|1017||Port Harcourt Electricity Description Postpaid (PHED)|
|1015||Benin Electricity Description (BEDC Postpaid Payments)|
|1011||EKEDP Prepaid Payments (EKEDP Prepaid)|
|1012||EKEDP Prepaid Payments (EKEDP Postpaid)|
|1066||LCC toll payments|
|1068||Lagos Toll Company (LTC)|
Polaris Bank Transfer Code
*833# is the Polaris Bank transfer code used to perform any transactions with your mobile device, to create an account dial *833*1#.
- Check Balance – *833*6#
- Top-Up self – *833*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *833*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to Polaris Bank and other Banks – *833*Amount*Account Number#
- Pay Bills – *833*2#
- Hotlist card (To block lost or stolen card) – *833*4#
Stanbic IBTC Bank Transfer Code
Stanbic Bank offers one of the best payment methods with the USSD code for easy payments without hassle, but with simplicity to make transactions anywhere around the world just dial *909# to get started, and you can learn more about Stanbic bank transfer code below.
- Check Balance – *909*1*1#
- Top-Up self – *909*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *909*Amount*Phone Number#
- Transfer to Stanbic Bank – *909*11*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer to other banks – *909*22*Amount*Account Number#
FCMB Bank Transfer Code
Performing any bank transactions shouldn’t be dependent on time and location but with the FCMB Bank transfer code, it has been much easier to make transactions anywhere in the world just dial *329# to keep the transactions going.
- Check Balance – *329*00#
- Top-Up self – *329*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *329*Amount*Phone Number#
- Top-Up Data – *329*1*phone number#
- Transfer to FCMB and other Banks – *339*Amount*Account Number#
- Pay cable TV subscription (DStv and GOtv) – *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#
Dial *329# for more self-service options too, Block and Unblock your Account or Debit cards and also generate bank statements.
Union Bank Transfer Code
Union Bank also made it to the list of Nigeria Bank transfer codes, *826# is the union bank transfer code to get the transaction done simple and faster.
- Check Balance – *826*4#
- Top-Up self – *826*Amount#
- Top-Up others – *826*Amount*Phone Number#
- Data Purchase – *826*9#
- Transfer to Union Bank – *826*1*Amount*Account Number#
- Transfer to other banks – *826*2*Amount*Account Number#
- Cardless withdrawal – *826*7*Amount#
- Card Management (Block and Unblock your debit card) – *826*21#
- Pay bills – *826*28#
Here is all you need to know about All Nigeria bank transfer codes.